Inquire for Booking Details
LH-2122 The Apollo Suite Lakewood, NJ
Situated on a quiet cul de sac near the Whispering Pines neighborhood, the Apollo Suite is perfect for up to three guests – two adults and one infant.
Brand new and tastefully decorated in greys with teal blue accents, it provides a classy and comfortable spot for a getaway.
As you head toward the entryway around the back of the property, you will find your own private sitting area replete with two comfy chairs and table, and beautiful landscaping amid a backdrop of tall trees provides a relaxing and quiet place to sit outside on Shabbos or in the evenings.
Walk down eight steps into the suite area. The main room serves as a combined kitchen/living/dining space. Outfitted with a glass table and four leather chairs opposite a kitchen area where you will find plenty of counter space and a double sink, it’s the perfect kitchen for meal prep. There is an abundance of cabinets stocked with Shabbos needs such as challah knife, crock pot, bechers, and more, prepared especially for you. Stainless steel gas cook top and oven and fridge give this room a modern feel.
The light grey futon is “sink-in” comfortable and can be used as a third bed for a child. Teal blue pillows complement the artwork and overall décor of the suite. The flooring of modern wood-style tile throughout gives the entire unit an even flow.
A stackable washer/dryer and large storage closet offers you the comfort of being able to unpack properly and do laundry if necessary. Mini-split air conditioning in each room allows everyone to set the temperature to their individual comfort level.
The bathroom is decorated in greys and whites, keeping with the overall color scheme of the suite. Hotel-style plush towels and modern lighting provide a luxurious feel.
The bedroom has two full size beds covered in opulent linens, ironed for that hotel feel. The dresser and nightstand are modern and roomy.
The Apollo Suite is a cozy place to spend a Shabbos or a ten-day getaway. No matter the length of your stay, you will enjoy every moment of your time spent here.
|Season Name||Period Name||Start||End||Daily rate|
|Winter 2020||Winter 2020||12/22/2019||03/14/2020||from $150.00|
|2020 Post Purim Off Season||2020 Post Purim Off Season||03/15/2020||04/04/2020||from $150.00|
|Pesach 2020||Pesach 2020||04/05/2020||04/18/2020||from $150.00|
|Spring-Early Summer 2020||Spring-Early Summer 2020||04/19/2020||06/27/2020||from $0.00|
|Early Summer 2020||Early Summer 2020||06/28/2020||07/21/2020||from $0.00|
|Nine Days 2020||Nine Days 2020||07/22/2020||07/30/2020||from $0.00|
|Summer High Season 2020||Summer High Season 2020||07/31/2020||09/07/2020||from $0.00|
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Linens and Towels
- Shabbos Pkg. - Tablecloth, Tea Lights, Havdala Set, Becher, Etc.
- Shabbos Lamps in Bedrooms
- Pack & Play / Crib
- Hair Dryer
- Netillas Yadayim Washing Cups
- Seforim and Siddurim
- No TV
- Ground Floor Rental
- Back Yard
- Side Yard
- Private Parking
- Frum Neighborhood
- Quick Walk to Shuls and/or Kollel
- Fitness Trail: Walking / Running / Jogging - Waterfront Path
- Playground / Park within Walking Distance
- Easy Drive to Parks, Nature Preserves and Beaches
- Easy Drive to Museums, Activities and Tourist Attractions
- Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari - Easy Drive
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Boating and Biking Facilities Nearby
- Easy Drive to Cinemas and Theaters
- Easy Drive to Sports Stadium
- Babysitting by Reservation - Contact Concierge
- Kosher Restaurants & Eateries Nearby
- Groceries & Shopping Nearby
- Kosher Kitchen (Chezkas Kashrus)
- Shabbos Hot Water Urn
- Shabbos Hot Plate (Electric Plata)
- Shabbos Crock Pot
- Starter Set of Papergoods
- Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer
- Full Size Oven / Stove
- No Smoking anywhere on property
- No Pets Allowed
Shkoiach Ah Grosien Dank
יישר כח. עס איז געווען זייער א געשמאקע אנגענעמע וואך מיר האבן ב"ה זייער הנאה געהאט
Apollo Suite was just right for us
Very Impressed by Suite and Service
Perfect for anyone that needs a short term luxurious apartment in Lakewood area